Upon arrival at the festival, you will need to exchange your ticket for a festival wristband to ensure entrance to all the festival venues. Like last year, our Ticket & Info area is located in TivoliVredenburg on the ground floor.
- You can only exchange your ticket for a wristband at our ticket desk in TivoliVredenburg, and not at other venues.
- You can only collect your wristband personally, as they will need to be worn immediately.
- There's no need to print your ticket, we can also scan it from any mobile device.
Ticket & Info Area:
Vredenburgkade 11 (right next to Utrecht Central Station)
3511 WC Utrecht
Opening Hours Ticket Desk:
Thursday, 7 November: 10:00 – 00:00
Friday, 8 November: 10:00 – 00:00
Saturday, 9 November: 10:00 – 00:00
Sunday, 10 November: 10:00 – 22:00
Timetables and Program Guide
Our official program guide and printed timetables are available at the Ticket & Info Area. Our program guide also includes sections for Untitled, Le Mini Who?, Lombok Festival, as well as the Utrecht Treasure Guide and several Illustrated Stories by Turkish independent magazine Bant Mag.
Please keep in mind that every festival visitor receives one program guide upon arrival at the festival. For a new or additional copy, € 2,50 will be charged.
Although Le Guess Who? tries to offer you the most up-to-date information, all printed matter is subject to change. For the latest updates, please visit this website, subscribe to our WhatsApp, or keep an eye on our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook channels.
This year, we've partnered up with TimeSquare, who provide you with the official festival app for Le Guess Who? 2019. Stay up to date with our latest news and make your personal timetable by saving your favourite artists. Listen to the Le Guess Who? 2019 Spotify playlist and navigate your way through Utrecht during the festival with the interactive festival map. Download the TimeSquare app for free here. Activate push notifications to receive important news & program updates during the festival.
Other important info
- Please notice that all venues have limited capacity. Make sure to be on time if you want to be assured of entrance.
- Some performances may be loud. Please provide your own earplugs or get them at venues like TivoliVredenburg, De Helling or EKKO.
We look forward to welcome you at the festival. See you soon!
Photography: Juri Hiensch